Saturday 7 January 2012

A spacer fell out!


Oops!

While interviewing a caterer this morning (I'm getting married next year), a spacer fell out--one that gave the orthodontist's assistant such a hard time. I felt it lying on top of my tongue, waited until the caterer stepped away to bring us some food samples, plucked the spacer out of my mouth, and quickly tucked it into my pocket.

My fiance, Brian, asked if my teeth felt any better with one less spacer crammed in between. They don't, although it is nice not have it sticking out from between my teeth anymore, trapping food inside it, and otherwise being a complete annoyance.

Immediately after we left the caterer, I phoned and left a message for my orthodontist. I will likely have to stop by my orthodontist's office on Monday, Jan. 10, to have another spacer installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment